The Enchanted Crest
You are about to begin your trials, to become a knight like your father before,
-but half way through your trials the king calls you to the castle, to tell you the
world is under threat. And even though you are not a knight yet, you have been
chosen to go on a quest to find the 3 orbs of power and the enchanted crest.
Your journey will take you through 5 huge dungeons, caves, villages,
and temples, and you will discover many other places on the way.
Trailer made by Bleaker https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Please note this map is for 1.8.8 or 1.8.9 it will not work in 1.9, or any later version...
Special credit goes to templario 1408 for letting me use some of his awesome builds.
And special credit to Ghost Xavier Tree Pack and Morryatay's Tree Compendium.
Map Features include
- A huge open world RPG, full of side quests, towns, castles, and other amazing builds.
- Scripted events
- Custom mobs with player heads
- Custom traders with player heads
and special weapons and armor for sale.
- A currency system
- Clickable signs
- Clickable Books
- Teleport Books
- Custom potions
- Explore huge dungeons
- Custom resource pack
- Custom music
- Custom boss music and sound effects
- Weapons and armor with custom modifiers and enchantments
- Follow a story and find history books scattered throughout the world
- Many places to discover
- Explore a vast and detailed world
- Find chests and treasures everywhere you go
- Do side quests for NPC's to gain rewards
-Find traveling traders and merchants throughout the lands
- This map has many puzzles and dungeons inspired by the legend of Zelda games.
After almost 18 mths working on and off on this map ,approximately 1900 hours, it is complete
This is a 1 or 2 player map.
This map will not work in 1.9 or later versions than 1.8.9
As so many things have been changed, and to update this to
1.9 or later would take forever, It would be quicker to make a new map.
This map has lots of reading and puzzles.
There is a custom resource pack that will load with the map
Most of the custom music in this map was written and recorded
by mick_5 Version 1.4